Private Yoga Sessions
If you are new to yoga, a private session is a great way to start and develop a deep personal practice. If you are a seasoned practitioner, it is a great way to deepen your awareness and understanding of the poses to be able to embody them; and to open yourself up to the practice that is Yoga.
During a private session, we will work with a practice that is tailored to meet you where you are at, so that you can grow from there. A private yoga session provides the perfect setting to focus on the unique requirements of your body and energy. These individual sessions are based on your individual needs.
- Grasp and master the basics of a Yoga practice
- Receive one on one attention in a private setting
- Focus on alignment and anatomy
- Learn to modify a practice while healing from an injury
- Deepen your meditation practice through Asana sadhana
- Explore and deepen your understanding of yogic philosophy and the spiritual practice of yoga
- Cultivate a therapeutic practice to manage and improve health issues such as low back pain, insomnia, anxiety, lack of motivation, etc.
- Cultivate a mind-body-spirit practice that helps you understand the connection between your mental processes, your emotions and your health.
- Dive into postures - deepen your asana practice through fundamental anatomy and breathwork.
- A spiritual practice based on ancient practices and principles applied to a modern life.